Mallard Creek Learning Center prides itself on using the Abeka Curriculum for their children. This curriculum is a well-known educational resource designed on the foundation of Christian character and academic excellence. Abeka focuses on seven integral parts of learning:
- The Bible
With over 40 years of this curriculum being in existence, it has continued to improve and show a proven track record of advanced student development. The Abeka curriculum is also widely accredited by:
- Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
o Provides national recognition through the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
- Florida Association of Academic Nonpublic Schools (FAANS)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)
o A division of AdvancED and one of only six agencies that accredit both public and nonpublic educational institutions
o SACS CASI accreditation is recognized internationally
Well-Rounded Curriculum in Preparation for Kindergarten:
- Language Development & Literacy
- Vocabulary & Spelling
- Shapes, Colors, & Numbers
- Social & Emotional Development
- Health Habits & Self-Concept
- Small & Large Muscle Development
- Science Exploration
Fun & Creativity:
- Playing (Inside/Outside)
- Finger Painting
- Fun with Food!
We look forward to meeting you and your child!